- Location: Central London
- Salary: Competitive
- Permanent Role
As a front-end developer, you will provide the creative edge to our development teams. You will be a budding technology enthusiast with a drive to help design, develop and deliver software solutions focused on the end user.
You will have an eye for good design and have a strong desire to create beautiful interfaces whether it be for the web, mobile or desktop experience.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements in the browser and native mobile applications.
Fulfilling this role, you will act as both a front-end developer and a creative consultant. You will work closely with the UX team in an established and trusted consultancy, operating in both private and public sectors.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into presentational features
- Collaborate with members of your team to break features into stories
- Design working prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
The key activity areas that we would look for you to excel in are:
Analysing Information, Creative Design, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements and Software Architecture patterns.
- Minimum of 1 years of development and design experience
- Applied experience of at least one selected application framework (Angular 2+ or React.js)
- Understanding of how to consume and transfer data via APIs
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Interested? Email your CV to email@example.com | ref: Front-End Developer